Belt Creative is a fast-growing digital marketing agency searching for new team members who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. We’re specifically looking for an account manager who will work with our clients to help them identify their digital marketing needs and provide product and service recommendations.
As a key member of our team, you will help craft the company's client success strategies, build strong relationships with our clients and collaborate with them to deliver consistently excellent outcomes and experiences.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills, empathy for helping clients find solutions to challenges, and is capable of using their analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital or technology client experience and a demonstrated record of producing strong outcomes for customers.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the sales cycle and handoff process for assigned prospects, which includes quoting and scoping projects, creating and sending proposals, invoicing and collecting payments, and writing creative briefs for handoff to the design team.
- Oversee the relationship with assigned client accounts on an ongoing basis, assisting where needed with onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with clients to help drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop client success strategies and best practices, as well as client support content, with the help of the creative team.
- Communicate effectively with management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients and help them identify their digital marketing needs, scope out projects and create sales proposals, send invoices and deliver creative briefs to the design team.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Review the client journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party vendors, to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with team members for upcoming client meetings.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or client/customer success.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and relationship management skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments and learning about our products, services, and fulfillment processes.
- Active team player, self-directed, and motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of sales and project management tools.
- Digital marketing and technology experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- As a client success role with a sales component, you will receive a base salary with bonus compensation both for acquiring new clients and for retaining assigned client accounts.
- Benefits include participation in the company QSEHRA healthcare reimbursement program, 401(k) plan with employer matching, paid vacation time, flexible work hours, the option to work fully remote, and a company MacBook and software.