Belt Creative is a fast-growing digital marketing agency searching for new team members who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. We’re specifically looking for a Webflow Website Designer who will work with our clients to help them craft a website strategy, create website designs based on that strategy, and develop those page designs in Webflow.
As a key member of our team, you will be the primary project lead for Webflow website design projects. Your role requires building strong relationships with our clients, and collaborating with them to stand out online with a stunning website.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills, empathy for helping clients find solutions to challenges, and is capable of using their creative skills to develop stunning website experiences. To succeed in this role, you should have extensive Figma and Webflow experience and a demonstrated record of conceptualizing, designing, developing, and launching Webflow websites.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the website design and development process, from website strategy, to wireframing, to development and launch.
- Oversee the relationship with assigned client websites on an ongoing basis, assisting where needed with website additions, updates, training, and continued website optimization.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with clients to help drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop client success strategies and best practices, as well as client support content.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients to help them identify their website needs, and assist account managers with scoping out projects and creating website design proposals.
- Serve as the primary project lead and designer for website design and development in Webflow, which includes: crafting a website strategy; wireframing in Figma; visual asset and page design; Webflow project development; website launch, and supporting the client post-launch with website additions and updates.
- Troubleshooting and collaborating with clients to help with any technical issues.
- Integrate websites with other client marketing tools, such as HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics, etc.
- Highlight best practices and improve internal processes and documentation for website design.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with team members for upcoming client meetings.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Webflow Designer and Developer or similar role.
- Proven experience with using Figma to create graphics and website designs.
- Solid understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices.
- An eye for design and detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Active team player, self-directed, and motivated.
Nice to Have
- Experience with other design softwares (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous Webflow projects and expertise in web design and development.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with other web development frameworks and content management systems (CMS).
- Digital marketing and technology experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- As a Webflow website designer, you will be compensated as a salaried employee of Belt Creative.
- Benefits include participation in the company QSEHRA healthcare reimbursement program, 401(k) plan with employer matching, paid vacation time, flexible work hours, the option to work fully remote, and a company MacBook and software.